The Moment is Now

I spend so much time thinking about what next that I often don't notice what I am doing at the moment. I am working on relaxing my mind so I can be open to the flow. Seems like when I am creating something the hours in my studio fly by.

My creative process, great learning resources, and ways to help the planet by repurposing are the theme of this blog. You are about to enter "the world according to Jan." Hope you find it a-musing.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Earring Winners

Earrings will be popped in the mail soon  to a couple of the blog followers.  I'll be giving away more jewelry  in the future.  I appreciate all of you following my blog.  The current recipients of new earrings are Sun Down Alpaca Farms and Barlee Creations.  They also have wonderful blogs and great shops you might want to check out.  Click on links below to see blogs.
Barlee Creations
Sundown Alpaca

3 comments:

  1. Thank You so much. I'm looking forward to the earrings.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received them in the mail today. They are just beautiful. Thank you again.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments so thanks for taking the time to write a little something. Wishing you the best of all possible good. Jan E O