The Moment is Now

I spend so much time thinking about what next that I often don't notice what I am doing at the moment. I am working on relaxing my mind so I can be open to the flow. Seems like when I am creating something the hours in my studio fly by.

My creative process, great learning resources, and ways to help the planet by repurposing are the theme of this blog. You are about to enter "the world according to Jan." Hope you find it a-musing.

Friday, February 8, 2019

Agate Tree of Life Pendant Copper | Jan E O Jewelry

 I have made a number of tree of life pendants but I am always trying to find a better way to make them.  This was the first attempt to make a fancier wrap around the cabochon.  The process was slow as I had never tried this on a tree before.  I already know what I will do different next time if there is a next time.





Agate Tree of Life Pendant Copper | Jan E O Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments so thanks for taking the time to write a little something. Wishing you the best of all possible good. Jan E O