The Moment is Now

I spend so much time thinking about what next that I often don't notice what I am doing at the moment. I am working on relaxing my mind so I can be open to the flow. Seems like when I am creating something the hours in my studio fly by.

My creative process, great learning resources, and ways to help the planet by repurposing are the theme of this blog. You are about to enter "the world according to Jan." Hope you find it a-musing.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

In honor of Chinese New Year, I share some ancient wisdom.

If you can't find what you want at the Asian market, you are probably shopping at the "Wong Foo King" store. Good one huh? If you are scratching your head trying to get why this is funny, say the name of the store quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments so thanks for taking the time to write a little something. Wishing you the best of all possible good. Jan E O