The Moment is Now

I spend so much time thinking about what next that I often don't notice what I am doing at the moment. I am working on relaxing my mind so I can be open to the flow. Seems like when I am creating something the hours in my studio fly by.

My creative process, great learning resources, and ways to help the planet by repurposing are the theme of this blog. You are about to enter "the world according to Jan." Hope you find it a-musing.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What A View

Kauai was the best. On the news they would report a cold front coming in which meant it was going to be 79 instead of 81. A two degree cold front can you believe it. I loved the beaches, the whales, the sun, and my friends I went with.

Back in Oregon it is 40 degrees and raining. Good to be home, but I can feel my tan fading already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments so thanks for taking the time to write a little something. Wishing you the best of all possible good. Jan E O