The Moment is Now

I spend so much time thinking about what next that I often don't notice what I am doing at the moment. I am working on relaxing my mind so I can be open to the flow. Seems like when I am creating something the hours in my studio fly by.

My creative process, great learning resources, and ways to help the planet by repurposing are the theme of this blog. You are about to enter "the world according to Jan." Hope you find it a-musing.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Tools that are Cool

I love to make holes in tin, but the drill takes too long. I just discovered a new tool (at least to me) from Eurotools which punches square holes and oval holes. Sources seem to be quickly running out of them so they must be popular at the moment. I ordered it through a supplier on Etsy since Wired Up Beads was already out of them.

Speaking of Wired Up the Wubbers are the best pliers I have ever had. Wired Up really stands behind their products also. I had the little metal piece that keeps the pliers open break and they sent me a new pair of pliers and asked me to return the old ones. This was exceptional given I had used the other pliers for a year. So if you are looking for some pliers that can stand the strain of large gauge wire I say get Wubbers. I now have them in all sizes and prefer them to my Lindstrom pliers that cost twice as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments so thanks for taking the time to write a little something. Wishing you the best of all possible good. Jan E O