The Moment is Now

I spend so much time thinking about what next that I often don't notice what I am doing at the moment. I am working on relaxing my mind so I can be open to the flow. Seems like when I am creating something the hours in my studio fly by.

My creative process, great learning resources, and ways to help the planet by repurposing are the theme of this blog. You are about to enter "the world according to Jan." Hope you find it a-musing.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beautiful Day for Creating in the Garden

Had a booth at the Daffodil Festival last weekend so this week I am enjoying the sunshine instead of producing more wares.  Today it is 69 degrees so I have worked my raised beds, planted the spring vegetables and will be going for a run.  Alpine Community Gardens blog has helped me with the cutting up of my potatoes.  Great blog for the gardeners around  the Willamette Valley.  

Joined the Alpine Country Trail, so off to a meeting tonight to see about setting up that web site.  Like others out there always looking for an avenue to promote my wire twisting addiction.  Any pointers out there on good websites.  Get some hits on Etsy, but could use more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments so thanks for taking the time to write a little something. Wishing you the best of all possible good. Jan E O